People are the chief engine of prosperity in most businesses. They are the resource that contributes the most to strategic success.
Among other topics, Dr Bui will discuss:
- How to effectively use and develop the capacities of individuals in terms of both skills and knowledge in order for business to succeed.
- How providing an optimum environment conducive to high levels of human developmental capacities, motivation, and performance are all aspects of the human resources function of business.
- Ways to conceptualise strategies to address why there is a need for developing new enterprises and products.
- Why innovation, or the ability to think outside the box, has an indispensable role in the formulation of new business developments.
- How to harness creativity and make it work in your business.
This is a rare opportunity to discuss with an advanced managerial “knowledge and skill” expert ways on innovating and moving forward your own business.
Your Workshop Host:
Dr Hong Bui works for the Southampton Business School, University of Southampton. She has a wide background, ranging from economics and education to communications and management. Her research covers a broad spectrum of topics, including Systems Thinking, Learning Organisation, Leadership and Organisational Behaviour. Renowned internationally Dr Bui has been invited to present her research at more than 30 national and international conferences and she has participated and developed Leadership Development Programmes for a number of overseas organisations including the Vietnam Government. She has a passion to make a change for a more innovative and sustainable business world.
This FREE one-day workshop has limited availability. It takes place from 10am to 4pm on Monday, March 16, at Tec Hub Eastleigh. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
This event is sponsored by the Faculty of Business and Law, University of Southampton.