Contact: Pete Davison, firstname.lastname@example.org 07795 970827
Anyone who runs a business or who is tasked with marketing for an organisation often finds themselves working in a competitive environment with little or no budget…
This lively, fast paced and interactive workshop will get you thinking about how to market your business – without continually spending money.
Join Marketing Guru Jane Buswell for this half-day interactive workshop designed for those struggling to market their own small business or those tasked to market a business without the benefit of a budget.
The workshop will look at:
- Low cost, no cost marketing options available to businesses
- How to produce effective newsletters, e-shots and press releases
- The value of customer feedback forms, loyalty programmes and show how to use a customer matrix
- Effective face-to-face networking as well as measuring the effectiveness of social networking
What you’ll come away with:
- The ideas and skills to use low cost marketing in your business
- Know which marketing options will best suit you and your business
- Understand why and how marketing is key to any business
- Know the 20+ methods
Jane Buswell is the founder of Business Fulcrum (www.businessfulcrum.co.uk) , a hugely successful marketing consultancy service. Known as ‘the marketing consultant’s marketing consultant’, she has a career spanning events management of global exhibitions for IPC to directing the marketing/business development of an educational company and one which created Internet kiosks.
Since founding Business Fulcrum in 2003, Jane has supported hundreds of Hampshire-based businesses, including a large number of talented and energetic young start ups in association with Winchester University, via her marketing services and through various workshops.
Her workshops and presentations, renowned for being delivered in a stimulating and engaging style, also attract other marketing professionals.
Jane is a PTLLS qualified and highly experienced trainer who offers step-by-step processes and bite-sized chunks of information that are essential to understand the practical applications of fluffy subjects like marketing and social media.